Admissions Requirements: Professional Certificate in Driver Rehabilitation Therapy
- A valid United States driver’s license
- A registered, regulated and licensed health care professional
- A bachelor or master degree as a regulated health care professional
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language
- A letter of intent
- Three professional references
- All other requirements as per the Registrar’s Office
- Immunization records will also be required before the end of the first semester
Now accepting admissions for Fall 2020.
Alternatively, you may choose to take one or more courses independent of the certificate program for either professional development or as electives towards your UF Masters or Doctoral degree.