- A valid United States or international driver’s license.
- A registered, regulated and licensed health care professional.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree as a regulated health care professional.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language.
- A letter of intent.
- Three professional references.
- All other requirements as per the Registrar’s Office.
- Immunization records will also be required before the end of the first semester.
The Certificate in Driver Rehabilitation Therapy (DRT) is for licensed health care professionals with at least a bachelor's degree.